- Adding Light Protective Coverings
- Allows you to instantiate a new type of protective covering for bundle segments.
For main differences with regular protective coverings, see
Instantiating Protective Coverings.
- Editing bundle segments
- Allows you to select a bundle segment even if it is covered with a
- Arranging Bundle Segments in
- Allows you to maintain the orientation of the bundle segments with
respect to the support even if the support is moved. Rotating the
support and orienting it in any direction keeps the arrangement relative
to the new support position.
- Status of the electrical connections when
- Allows you to view the status of the electrical connection when
linking and unlinking bundle segments.
- Creating a New
Multi-Branchable Document and First Branch
- New construction mode allows you to compute the bundle segment length from the centreline
curve with a fixed minimum bend radius.
Electrical Package in Knowledge Expert
- New rules and attributes are added to the electrical knowledge
Electrical Harness Installation
- New setting improves user experience by highlighting potential
issues with segment geometry.