- You can create an opening
with a standard opening. You can multi-select references and create multiple openings.
- You can define the offset value of each plate limit.
A positive value adds material. A negative value removes material.
Additionally, limit tags display in your 3-D session to assist with
plate limit management.
- You can multi-select objects
and apply an opening to more than one object at a time
when creating an opening using a sketch and
creating an opening with a 3D object.
- You can define the offset value of each stiffener
on free edge limit.
- You can define the offset value of each stiffener limit.
- Using the Structure
Detailing Features Catalog task
explains how you modify Chapter and Family information
(and add Custom and Built-in families) in the sample catalog,
StructureDetailingFeatures.catalog (a catalog of slots, endcuts and small assemblies).
- Adding Slots, Endcuts and Small Assemblies
Templates to a Catalog shows you how to store new user defined
features (for slots, endcuts and small assemblies) in the sample catalog called,
You can select multiple penetrated objects
when placing slots in your 3-D session.
- You can create beams and pillars using point and limit, point and length, and two beams
and a plane. Additionally, Beam dialog box (Beam command)
allows you to select from a list of GSD stacking commands.
- When generating graphic replacement
for reference plane systems and structural objects,
the XML file now offers versioning for future changes, consistent terminology,
and better organization to better customize the file.
- Slots and endcuts are preserved,
where possible, when using
copy and paste
with a plate, opening, or stiffener.