- Support chamfers on T-Slotter tool
- It is now possible to define
parameters on a T-slotter tool:
Top and Bottom Chamfer angles
Diameters at the top and bottom.
- Support kinematic Multi-slide lathe machine on the Part Operation
- It is now possible to assign
a kinematic Multi-slide lathe machine to a Part operation. This
machine must be a CATProduct representation that was created using the
NC Machine Tool Builder product.
- Support tool assignments to Turret-Stations for a Manufacturing
- Capability to add tools/tool
assemblies present in the Resource list to a turret and also view
the tools and their stations for a specific turret using a Turret Station
- Ability to select/modify a station for a tool on Tool-change
- Capability to select or
modify a station for a tool/tool assembly on a Tool Change activity.
This change will be reflected in the Turret Station editor of the corresponding
- Capability to associate Video Result CATProduct to a
- Possibility to associate Video Result CATProduct to an operation:
- Capability to load Video Result CATProduct associated to a
- Load Simulation Result
command is now available in the contextual menu of a machining operation
which has an associated Video Result CATProduct. This command opens
the Video Result CATProduct in a Video window for analysis of the machined
stock, collision results, and so on.
- Sub-program support for NC code based simulation
- NC code based simulation of
containing subprograms or ISO file split into several smaller files
(refer to the NC Machine Tool Simulation User's Guide).
- Support of barrel mill tool
- New barrel
mill tool is available and can be used in Multi-axis Sweeping operations.
- Enable multi-editing of machining operations of the same type
- It is now possible to perform multi-edition of certain
parameters on two or more machining operations of the same type. This
capability is available on Multi-Axis Flank Contouring,
Multi-Axis Curve Machining, Isoparametric Machining, and Profile Contouring.
- Identical Parts Machining
- New functionalities allow methodology
for defining the process for machining an assembly of identical or similar parts.
Copy Program: extends the Copy Transformation function to Manufacturing
Merge Program: allows merging machining programs.
- Improved management of NURBS output for machining operations
- Capability to choose which operations
will be output in APT with NURBS format and which ones will not
- Change feedrate and tool gage without recomputing the toolpath
- Capability to modify feedrates,
spindle speeds and tool gage
G1 without breaking a toolpath.
The toolpath is updated with the new values.
- Improved Performance of Toolpath Analysis
- Subsequent polygonal rendering for the users are now significantly
faster or instantaneous when compared to the first time polygonal rendering
(refer to NC Manufacturing Verification User's Guide).
- Reference compensation point for the gauges on Lathe tool assembly
- Capability to define the reference tool compensation point on which
the gauges values are defined.
It provides new output parameters to define in lathe tool change and
lathe reference point modification syntaxes (linked to the PP word table).
The syntaxes are generated with parameter values that are automatically
computed according to the active compensation point (refer to Lathe
Machining User's Guide).
- Capability to fixed Machining axis on part for Table rotations
- A new option Machining Axis Origin with Fixed on
the part after table rotation checkbox is available in
Tools > Options > Machining > Output to specify
that machining axis origin will be linked to the machined part when
a table rotation is done.
It is no longer necessary to create a machining axis and insert a Machining Axis Change
after an activity on which a table rotation is
- Create and import tool assemblies
- It is now possible to create a tool assembly
from scratch and also to import
an existing Tool Assembly from a catalog or database without creating
any machining activity.