- On the
- Displays information on composites elements while moving the cursor over
- Darts can be created with a specific command,
or within the producibility command.
- Ply Section
- Creates section views of the stacking or of the plies without exploding
- Material library management
- Instead of selecting a whole catalog, you will select only the materials
you intend to use, from one or several catalogs. They will be stored as
Composites Parameters so that the Composites
data can be understood and updated even if the catalogs are not available.
This impacts the way you modify materials in
Pre-R18 models must be upgraded.
- Plies Group
- The Plies Group dialog box lets you lock the
of all the
plies of the plies group.
- the capability to determine whether the ply/cut-piece shape would fit into
the given material roll width of the ply.
the capability to create a dart within the command.
- Provides the capability to determine whether the ply shape would
fit into the given material roll width of the ply.