- Reference Point in Sequential turning
- The tool positioning for the first motion of a Sequential Turning
Operation with respect to TO/ON/PAST can now be specified according
to a Reference Point.
- Single center plunge for narrow groove in Groove Turning
- New Single plunge option
for center plunge (suitable for machining a narrow groove).
- Choice between linear and angular feedrate units
- Feedrates can now be set in
linear or angular units.
- Macro Local Feedrate
- Local feedrates for macros can now be set in
linear or angular units.
- Enhanced behavior of Linking Macro in Groove Turning
- Optimization of interrupted
linking macro by returning to next cutting position instead of previous
- New interrupt option in Groove Turning
macro can now be interrupted after a number of specified levels.
- Optimized feedrates in Grooving by level mode in Groove Turning
- Optimization of feedrates during return motion at the end of a level
thanks to a Max approach distance
- Groove bottom conditions for Groove Finish Turning
- The sum of the
Clearance and Overlap
should be less than or equal to the groove bottom width. Otherwise
a warning message is issued.
- Groove Insert Positioning on Start and End Limits
- More accurate Groove insert positioning,
with respect to the IN/ON/OUT setting on the Start/End Limits, while
taking into account the tool compensation number and the insert geometry.
- Stock extension for Rough Turning operations
- New option in Geometry tab page for
Rough Turning and
Ramp Rough Turning to
extend the stock profile in machining direction and to have the extension
till desired length.
- Improved Profile Contouring with asymmetric tool
- This enhancement ensures
complete profile finishing
in a recess when using an asymmetric groove tool whose nose radius
(left or right) greater than half its width.
- Capability to compute maximum turning envelope
- New command Maximum turning envelope
provides a quick and efficient way to compute the Turning profile
of a part.
- Support approach and retract motion for stock computation
- Capability incorporates
in the Stock Computations, leading to improved Stock Update.
- Reference compensation point for the gauges on Lathe tool assembly
- User can now specify the reference tool
compensation point on which the gauge values are defined.
It provides new output parameters to define in lathe tool change and
lathe reference point modification syntaxes (linked to PP word table).
The syntaxes are generated with parameter values that are automatically
computed according to the active compensation point.
- Automatic stock computation for the last operation of the program
- User can now compute the final Stock after the last operation in
the Program has been performed by means of the
Compute Final Stock command
in the contextual menu of the Program.