[ Home |
Commands List: H
Select the command you want to read about. You may also
go back to the Commands List.
- Stops the processor.
- Starts the hangman word-guessing game.
- Remembers or reports command path names.
- Displays the first few lines or bytes of a file or files.
- Provides information for new users.
- Displays the history of an INed structured file.
- Resolves a host name into an Internet address or an Internet address into a host name.
- Directly manipulates address-mapping entries in the system configuration database.
- Sets or displays the identifier of the current local host.
- Sets or displays the name of the current host system.
- Handles special functions for the HP2640- and HP2621- series terminals.
- Postprocesses the troff command output for the HP LaserJet Series printers.
- Dumps contents of Network Terminal Accelerator (NTX) adapter memory to a host file.
This command applies to AIX Version 4.2 or later.
- Converts host files to the format used by network library routines.
- Displays or downloads Network Terminal Accelerator (NTX) adapter configurations.
- Finds hyphenated words.
Go back to the Commands List.