[ Previous |
7318 Model S20 Guide and Reference
Installing 7318 Software for Version 4.1
The following information describes the installation process using the System Management Interface Tool (SMIT).
- You must have root user authority.
- If you have an Version 4.1 system, you must have AIX Version 4.1.4 installed.
- Run the smit command from the command line.
- Select Software Installation & Maintenance.
- Select Install / Update Software.
- Select Install / Update Selectable Software (Custom Install).
- Select Install Additional Device Software.
- At the INPUT device / directory for software field, select the device name or directory that has the installation images.
- Select the SOFTWARE to install field. Select devices.7318.s20. Change the COMMIT software updates field to NO. Change the SAVE replaced files field to YES.
- Select the Do option to start the installation.
- When the software is finished loading, exit the SMIT interface.
Version 4.1 Packages
|| Common support, not explicitly installed|
|| Install for Model P10 support|
|| Install for Model S20 support|
|| Install for Model S20 support with DES encryption |
Note: The devices.7318.s20des package is not available in all countries.
[ Previous |