The Computations Results Tab
||Note that this tab is available only
if you checked the Save optimization data option before
running the optimization.
The Constraints priorities Field
This field lists the constraints and
the priorities they are assigned. Note that those priorities are different from
the weights used by the algorithms to search for the solutions.
You can change these priorities to
explore their influence on the already computed results when you look at them
with the lexicographic sort. Changing those priorities has no influence on the
generated results i.e. they present the existing ones under a new aspect by
changing the order of the list.
- It is possible to edit constraints priorities in this field. To do
so, click the desired cell, and enter the new weight.
- If you modify a constraint priority, the Sorted results
list is automatically updated.
- Modifying a constraint priorityin this tab will only impact the
Lexicographic sort and not the algorithm. This may be useful to check
the impact of a different weight without running the algorithm.
- If a priority is equal to 0, the default algorithm is used. 1 is
the lowest priority that can be applied. There is no upper limit.
- Priorities are integers and used in the post-processing of the
results. Weights are real numbers (1.2 for example) used during
The Settings of the results sort Field
- Historic Sort: The results are displayed in the computation
- Lexicographic sort: The results are displayed going from the
best to the worst. The priorities assigned to the constraints are taken into
account. For more information, see
Running a Constrained Optimization With Weights.
Results to display scrolling list
- All: All results will be displayed in the sorted list.
- All constraints satisfied only: Only the results
concerning the satisfied constraints will be displayed in the sorted
- User-defined: Only the items you selected will be
displayed in the sorted list.
The Sorted Results Field
This list displays the result of the optimization according to the filters
applied and the sorting type (Historic sort or Lexicographic sort).
Apply values to parameters
enables you to select a
row in the list and to apply the values indicated in this row to the
The Curves Field
enables you to select the parameters of the optimization file whose
evolution will display in the curves. For more information, see
Show curves... enables you to
display the curves showing the parameters during the optimization process.
For more information, see About the Computations