- Sorting and Filtering Error Messages
This improved dialog box informs the user about the possible causes for
Interoperability failure by classifying them as Error, Warning or Information.
- About Product Specification Integration
in CATIA V5
- A Product Specification is an entity, available on
configured assemblies, which enables a designer to add an assembly under
another one when working in ENOVIA V5 VPM.
- This specific PLM entity makes a PRC reusable,
instanciable inside another context and it can be managed in CATIA.
Product Specification improves and diversifies assembly
New Tracing Capability in Customer Environment
- This capability is available for tracking purposes in a customer
- P&O Privilege Errors
- In case a Save operation fails due to security
privilege, an improved error message including the missing P&O
privilege name is displayed.
Settings for Instances Synchronization at Save
- The settings
allow to select the synchronization policy for instances at Save,
regarding positions and / or references.
- A Warning
Message when Server is Lost
- A Warning appears when the transaction is aborted due to server
crash or failure.
Refreshing Documents in Session
You can use the
new Analysis window
and refresh documents in Session.