||This is where you can find the functions you need to edit
tool paths for all operations. Please note:
- Before using any of the functions below, you must have computed a tool
- You have the choice to display the tool center or the tool tip.
See the General parameters in the Customizing section of this guide.
- Cancel is available for:
- Editing a point,
- Editing an area,
- Connection tool paths,
- Modifying approaches and retracts in tool paths,
- Modifications done with the toolbar,
- Local undo via Ctrl-Z is always available.
You will find the following information:
Packing a Tool Path
Editing Tool Paths
Splitting on Collision Points
Checking Tool Holder Collision