Non deformed cylindrical hole
- You can create a cylindrical hole in folded and unfolded view by checking No Deformation
option in the Deformation tab of the Hole Definition
- Double curvature Web
- You can select a non ruled surface as Support of the Web.
- Joggle: definition plane as start
Previously the joggle plane was always the end plane. Now, it is possible to
define the plane as start or end of the Joggle.
- Characteristic curves enhancements
- The characteristic curves-related
behaviours of the
surfacic flange can also be applicable for swept flange. The
CLB (Center Line of Bend) characteristic
curve can be computed on unfolded view of both Surfacic Flanges and Swept