[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Network Installation Management Guide and Reference
Members can be removed from
machine groups. Whenever the last member of a machine group is removed,
the group definition is also removed.
The Web-based System Manager NIM
application can be used to remove members from machine groups.
- Select the Groups container.
- From the Selected menu, choose Add/Remove Members.
- Select a machine from the list on the left and click on the
> button to add the machine to the list on the right.
Continue with this step until all the desired members of the machine group
have been removed.
- Click on OK.
- To remove members from a machine group, enter the
smit nim_chgrp fast path.
- Select the machine group to modify.
- Specify members to remove from the group. Use
the LIST option to select members to remove.
To remove a member from a machine
group, enter the following command:
nim -o change -a rm_member=MachineName GroupName
For example, to remove machine,
Standalone2, and add machine, Standalone4, to the group,
nim -o change -a rm_member=Standalone2 \
-a add_member=Standalone4 MacGrp1
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |