[ Previous | Next Page | Table of Contents | Library Home |
Web-based System Manager Administration Guide
The status bar displays at the lower edge of a console
window. It has five fields for displaying status information, as
- A padlock icon indicates whether the console is running in
secure mode. In secure mode, communications between the
client platform that is running the console, and the managed computer, is
encrypted using SSL. The padlock icon is closed in secure
mode and open when secure communications is not active.
- Plug-in loading status. When a plug-in is loaded, the text
Ready is present. When a plug-in is in the process of
loading, a graphic bounce bar displays.
- Number of objects that are visible in the contents area. Objects
can be present on the managed host but hidden from the view by the view
- Number of objects selected in the contents area.
- Security context (user name and host name) that the administrator is in
for the currently active plug-in.
The status bar can be hidden or shown by unchecking or checking the
Status Bar option in the Show submenu under View.
[ Previous | Next Page | Table of Contents |
Library Home |