[ Home |
Commands List: G
Select the command you want to read about. You may also
go back to the Commands List.
- Provides gateway routing functions for the RIP, EGP, BGP, HELLO, and SNMP protocols.
- Creates and modifies a message catalog.
- Adds a filter rule.
- The genkex command extracts the list of kernel extensions currently loaded onto the system and
displays the address, size, and path name for each kernel extension in the list.
- The genkld command extracts the list of shared objects currently loaded onto the system and
displays the address, size, and path name for each object on the list.
- The genld command extracts a list of loaded objects for each process
currently running on the
- Creates a tunnel definition.
- Generates a code set conversion table for use by the lconv library.
- Creates a specified version of a Source Code Control System (SCCS) file.
- Writes system configuration varible values to standard output.
- Parses command line flags and parameters.
- Processes command-line arguments and checks for valid options.
- Gets NIC format host tables from a host.
- Sets the characteristics of ports.
- Reconstructs previous versions of an INed structured file.
- Manages the global location broker database.
- Displays call graph profile data.
- Typesets graphs to be processed by the pic command.
- Converts English-language output from a Teletype Model 37 workstation to output for other workstations.
- Searches a file for a pattern.
- Displays group membership.
- Verifies the correctness of a group definition.
Go back to the Commands List.