Collect this information before calling the IBM Support Center:
- Any command output that seems to be helpful. For example, the
output of any failing diagnostic procedures that were run.
The authentication method in use. Issue this command on the control
. The entry ts_auth_methods lists the authentication
AIX error log. On the control workstation, issue the command:
LANG=C errpt -a > /tmp/AIXerrlog
- Daemon core dump, if it exists. See Dump information.
- Daemon log. See Daemon log.
- SDR Configuration Log. See SDR configuration log.
- External hardware daemon communication log, if one has been created using
the hmadm command. See External hardware daemon communication log.
- S1 communication log, if one has been created using the hmadm
command. See S1 communication log.
- Hardware monitor log. See Hardware monitor log.
- The SP hardware log. See SP hardware log.
[ Top of Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Table of Contents | Index ]