This chapter deals with the edition of meshes, i.e.
Selection, Remove actions.
||Although the dialog boxes look similar, the operating mode of the
Select and Remove actions are slightly different:
- De-activated triangles can be recalled using Activate
all and Invert in a new activation action.
- Removed triangles cannot be recalled! Activate all
and Invert apply only to the current removal action.
They cannot be used to recall removed triangles, once you have clicked
- The Activation action displays only triangles that are
(i.e. the whole triangle is inside the selection trap, or all its vertices
have been picked).
If you select only one or two vertices of a triangle, or if the selection
trap intersects the triangle, it is not displayed.
- As a consequence, when you push the button Swap, the
triangles displayed are not the exact complement of the previous
- The Remove action takes into account triangles that are at
least partially selected
(at least one vertex has been picked, or the selection trap intersects the
Activating a Portion of a Cloud
Removing Elements from a Cloud of Points