- Using the Instance Copy in
Visualization Mode when the Cache option is activated in CATIA
- This command allows you to create an instance copy in
Visualization mode without loading the product reference.
Specifying default Save mode for New Products created by
Insert New Product
- This ENOVIA V5 VPM setting allows you to choose the Structure Exposed
or Publications Exposed mode for New Products created by the
Insert New Product command.
Existing Document and Part Version from ENOVIA V5
- The Insert Component command
allows you to select a document or a part version stored
in the database when VPM Navigator is connected to ENOVIA.
- Deactivating /
Activating a Terminal Node: Interrupt on Activate Terminal Node
- Users can manage the parts they want to visualize thanks to the
functions Activate / Deactivate a Node function. The Activate / Deactivate
function allows to visualize all parts in a specification tree. A
progress bar appears to show how many objects are still to visualize. A
new button, Interrupt, is available
to stop the visualization.