[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Network Installation Management Guide and Reference
- Select the Resources container.
- In the contents area, select a target SPOT.
- From the Selected menu, choose Check SPOT.
- Use the dialog to select the Build debug network boot images and/or the
force option, if needed.
You can also perform this task from Troubleshooting. From the
Selected menu, choose Troubleshooting --> Build
Non-Debug Network Boot Images.
- To rebuild network boot images for a SPOT,
enter the smit nim_res_op fast path.
- Select the SPOT.
- Select the check operation.
- In the displayed dialog fields, set the Force option
To force the rebuild of the boot
nim -Fo check SPOTName
For information on how to install
additional software on standalone clients and SPOT resources, see Customizing NIM Clients and SPOT Resources.
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |