[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Network Installation Management Guide and Reference
Removing a machine from the NIM
environment can be done by removing the client information from the NIM
Note: When a client is removed from the NIM environment, NIM
attempts to remove the /etc/niminfo file from the client
machine. However, the client fileset and rhost permission for the NIM
master must be removed manually from the client system if such additional
cleanup is desired.
- Select the Machines container.
- In the contents area, select a machine to remove from the NIM
- From the Selected menu, choose Delete to remove the
- To remove a machine from the NIM environment, enter
the smit nim_rmmac fast path.
- Select the machine to remove.
- In the displayed dialog fields, accept the
To remove a machine from the NIM
nim -o remove MachineName
where MachineName is
the name of the machine to be removed.
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |