[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Guide to Printers and Printing
The following procedures apply to
both local and remote print queues and print queue devices.
- For local print queues, the printer must be physically attached to your
- For remote print queues, your system must be configured to communicate
with the remote print server.
- To change queue or queue device characteristics, you must have root
- At the system prompt, type wsm, then select
- In the Web-based System Manager Devices window, select Queue,
Print Processor, or Print Destination.
- Select Properties.
- View or change the desired attributes.
You can also perform this procedure with the chque, chquedev, lsvirprt, and chvirprt commands or with the SMIT fast path
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |