[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index | Library Home |
Performance Management Guide
Include all of the following items when the supporting information for the
PMR is first gathered:
- A means of reproducing the problem
- If possible, a program or shell script that demonstrates the problem
should be included.
- At a minimum, a detailed description of the conditions under which the
problem occurs is needed.
- The application experiencing the problem
- If the application is, or depends on, any software product, the exact
version and release of that product should be identified.
- If the source code of a user-written application cannot be released, the
exact set of compiler parameters used to create the executable program should
[ Previous | Next | Table of Contents | Index |
Library Home |