[ Previous |
AIX Version 4.3 Problem Solving Guide and Reference
This book addresses various system problems
but is not a substitute for troubleshooting procedures included in other
reference books. Other problem solving references include the following:
- The AIX Version 4.3 Messages Guide and Reference includes reference
and recovery information for seven-digit error messages and three-digit
values in the operator panel display.
- The AIX Version 4.3 System Management Guide: Operating System and Devices contains procedures for troubleshooting logical
volume, file system, system accounting, printing and general device problems.
- The AIX Version 4.3 System Management Guide: Communications and Networks contains procedures for troubleshooting general
communications and network problems.
- The AIX Versions 3.2 and 4 Performance Tuning Guide describes the concepts and techniques involved
in assessing and tuning the performance of AIX systems.
- The Performance Toolbox Version 1.2 and 2 for AIX: Guide and Reference describes a graphical interface to a collection
of performance monitoring and tuning tools.
Refer to the Symptom
Index to start your problem solving procedures or to determine the
best source of information for your system's problem.
[ Previous |