[ Home |
Commands List: Y
Select the command you want to read about. You may also
go back to the Commands List.
- Generates a LALR(1) parsing program from input consisting of a context-free grammar specification.
- Outputs an affirmative response repetitively.
- Enables client processes to bind, or connect, to an NIS server.
- Prints out an NIS map.
- Sets up NIS maps on a NIS server.
- Displays the values of a given key within a NIS map.
- Changes your network password in NIS.
- Receives and executes requests from the yppasswd command.
- Displays the order number (ID number) of the NIS map currently in use on the server.
- Prompts the NIS slave servers to copy updated NIS maps.
- Looks up information in local NIS maps.
- Directs a client machine to a specific server.
- Updates information in NIS maps.
- Identifies either an NIS server or the server that is the master for a given map.
- Transfers an NIS map from a NIS server to a local host.
Go back to the Commands List.