The AIX authenticated remote commands that you can use for remote
management are the following:
- This command executes the specified command at the remote host or logs
into the remote host.
- This command transfers files between a local and a remote host or between
two remote hosts.
- This command connects the local host with a remote host, using the Telnet
- This command transfers files between a local and a remote host.
- This command logs into a specified remote host and connects your local
terminal to the remote host
All of these commands support both the DCE and standard AIX authentication
methods. In addition, the rsh and rcp remote
commands also support the SP Kerberos V4 authentication method.
The rcmdtgt command is provided for applications requiring
Kerberos V4 root credentials.
[ Top of Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Table of Contents | Index ]