General Checkout (9516)
The LCD panel contains over 3.900.000 thin-film transistors (TGTs).
A small number of missing, discolored, or lighted dots on the screen is an intrinsic characteristic of TFT LCD
technology and is not an LCD defect.
- If more than one FRU is suspected, try removing or exchanging each FRU, one by one in the designated sequence,
to see if the symptom change.
- Do not plug any external power cable into the DC input connector (DC-IN) other than the specified AC Adapter.
Before performing the following steps, read 'Safety Inspection' to see if an inspection is needed.
- Turn off both the display and the attached system unit.
- Disconnect the power cord from the ac outlet.
- Make sure that the signal cables from the system unit are connected to their respective connectors on the rear of the display.
- Make sure that the dc power cable of the AC Adapter is connected to the DC-IN connector at the rear of the display.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the AC Adapter and the other end to the ac outlet.
- Turn on the system unit, then turn on the display.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.