Testing the Car Battery Adapter (8551)
Testing the Car Battery Adapter
If an output voltage from a cigarette lighter socket is less than
10.5 V dc, the power-on indicator on the car battery adapter blinks
and a noise can be heard continuously. The battery of the car is
- Unplug the car battery adapter from the computer if connected.
- Plug the car battery adapter into the cigarette lighter socket.
If the adapter is already plugged in, be sure to
unplug the adapter from the cigarette lighter socket,
then plug it into the socket again.
- Measure the output voltage of the car battery adapter.
||+.19.0 to +.21.0
- If the voltage is correct and the power-on indicator on the car
battery adapter is on steady, the car battery adapter is working
- If the voltage is out of range, do one of the following.
- Try the above test procedures in another car if available.
- Replace the car battery adapter if the computer works with the AC
adapter and does not work with the car battery adapter.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.