SMBUS Error (Beep Code 3-3-2) (Netfinity 7000-M10 - Type 8680)
SMBUS Error (Beep Code 3-3-2)
Note: The minimum system configuration required to force
power-on the system using I/O board jumper J7 is:
- One bank of memory on one memory card with terminator
- One processor with two VRMs and terminator card
- One power supply
If the system displays a 3-3-2 error and powering off, waiting for 20 seconds,
then, powering on the system does not correct the problem, do the following:
- Connect remotely to the system and check the system error log.
- Remove the system management card.
- Disconnect the front panel cable form the I/O function card.
- Disconnect the SCSI power cable.
- Remove/disable all adapters.
- Jumper J7 on the I/O board, then, power-on the server.
- If the server starts, replace the components one at a
time in the order in which they were removed, until you isolate the defective FRU.
- If the server does not start with the minimum required
configuration, replace the following FRUs in the order listed.
- Power control card
- Processor board
- I/O board
- Power backplane
- I/O function card
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.