Features (Netfinity EXP15 - 3520)
- High-capacity disk drives
- Environmental Services Monitor (ESM) board
- Power Supplies
- Cooling Fans
- Supports disk array technology
- SCSI (LVD or SE) host interface
- Redundant data storage, cooling system, and power system.
- Hot-swap logic for drives, power supplies, and fans
- Automatic recovery after power failure without user intervention
- Built-in power, Activity, and Fault indicators
- Identification labeling on Customer Replaceable Units,
(CRUS), indicator lights, switches and connectors
Hard Disk Drives
- Supports up to ten hard disk drives
- Supports 2 channels per Expansion Unit
- Supports 5 drives per channel
- ID numbers
- Switch controlled for drive channel numbers: 1 and 2.
- Switch On - Drive SCSI IDs: 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 for both Channel 1 and Channel 2.
- Switch Off (default) - Drive SCSI IDs: 0,1,2,3, and 4 for Channel 1
and Drive SCSI IDs 8,9,10,11, and 12 for Channel 2.
- Technology and Interfaces
- Model: SCSI, LVD, or single-ended
- SCSI bus interface: Four, 68-pin, VHDCI connectors for incoming and outgoing
SCSI bus cables.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.