Assigning Unique Names to Servers (9306-900)
Assigning Unique Names to Servers
Unique names can be given to servers and secondary selector switches.
To assign names:
- Press the Print Screen key
- Press F2 key to display the Advanced Menu screen.
Press the Right Arrow (>) keys to move the highlight to the Setup Menu.
- Using the Up Arrow ( ) and Down Arrow ( ) keys, move
the highlighting to Names and press the Enter key. The
Port Naming menu appears, as shown below.
| Port Naming
| Port Name
| 1 MAGIC
| 2 CENTRALOFC
| 3 SALES - C
| 4 SALES - B
| 5 SALES - A
| 6 DOWNTOWN
| 7 FOREIGN
- Move the highlighting to the Port entry for which the server
name is entered or changed. Type in the name of the server using up to 12
Note: Legal characters are A-Z, 0-9, and the dash character. Lowercase
letters are converted to uppercase. Press the Backspace key to delete an incorrect entry.
- If necessary, repeat step 4 for each of the servers that are to be named.
- Press the Enter key to save the server names in nonvolatile RAM. Press Esc
at any time before pressing Enter to cancel the operation.
- To exit, press Esc
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.