1140 System Board (2625)
1140 System Board
The system board fits very tightly in the bottom cover.
Pay special attention to the PCMCIA eject buttons,
audio connectors, and I/O connectors when removing and replacing the system
Screws shown above are 6 mm long.
Procedure continues on the following page.
If you replace the system board FRU, do the following
to update the system setup program.
- Power-on the computer.
- Go to a DOS full screen.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+F11 to access the setup screen.
- Use the arrow keys to select Personalization.
- Press Tab to edit.
- At the Greeting screen, type in the required information.
- Press F3 to save.
- Press Esc to access Exiting Setup.
- Press F4 to save settings and reboot.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.