Power Systems Checkout (2625)
Power Systems Checkout
To verify the symptom of the problem:
- Remove the port replicator (if attached), reconnect the
AC Adapter, and replace the battery pack in the computer.
If the computer power problem remains, do the following:
- Remove the battery pack, external diskette drive,
and hard disk drive.
- Connect the AC Adapter and check that power is supplied.
- Connect one at a time, the external
diskette drive, and hard disk drive
and check that power is supplied from
each power source.
- Disconnect the AC Adapter, remove the hard disk and
diskette drive, and install the charged battery pack;
then check that power is supplied by battery pack.
- Remove the memory card and PCMCIA cards and check the power supply.
Reinstall one at a time and check the power supply.
- Disconnect the AC Adapter.
Remove the CD-ROM and Audio Card. Reinstall one at a time, connect
the AC Adapter and check that power is supplied.
If you suspect a power problem, see the appropriate power supply
check listed below.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.