Battery Pack Test (2524)
Battery Pack Test
- Remove the battery pack.
- Measure the voltage at the battery contacts
||+6.0 to +8.4
- If the voltage is not correct, charge the battery.
- If the voltage is not correct after being charged, replace the battery.
- If the voltage is correct, suspect a short circuit or failure
in the computer. Go to 'Short Circuit Test'
Use the following procedure to check if the thermal protection has tripped.
- Measure the resistance with an ohmmeter between the (T) and (-)
- The resistance should not be open.
The thermal protection is detected when the temperature exeeds 70°C to 80°C (158°F to 176°F).
Wait until the temperature of the battery becomes low, then verify the
conduction of the terminals. If it is open, replace the battery.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.