When in hibernation mode, the following occurs:
- The system status, RAM, VRAM, and setup
data are stored on the hard disk.
- The system is powered-off.
Events that prevent the computer from entering the hibernation mode.
- A serial mouse or external pointing device has been selected in the
Config menu of the Easy-Setup.
- The computer is powered with ac power and one of the following
IBM PC cards is used.
- PCMCIA Data/FAX Modem
- High Speed PCMCIA Data/FAX Modem
- 3270 Emulation Credit Card Adapter
- 5250 Emulation Credit Card Adapter
- Token-Ring 16/4 Credit Card Adapter
- Credit Card Adapter for Ethernet
Events that cause the computer to enter the hibernation mode.
- Pressing the Fn key (Fn+F12).
- Timer conditions are satisfied in suspend mode.
- Critical low battery condition.
Event that causes the computer to exit the hibernation mode.
- The power-on switch is operated.
When power is turned on, the hibernation history of the boot
record on the hard disk is recognized and system status is restored
from the hard disk to resume operation.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.