3D-Install harness document, select a bundle segment:
- Double-click the bundle segment you want to modify.
CATIA switches to Electrical Harness Installation. The Bundle
Segment Definition dialog box opens.
- Enter a value for the diameter, a value for its new length, and
change its color.
- Click OK and switch back to Electrical Harness
Save your 3D-Install Harness document.
Come back to the extracted model.
When defining the Harness
Flattening Parameters, you already specified whether or
not to move the ends of bundle segments during synchronization. To
modify this option, double-click the Flattening Parameters
feature in the specification tree.
The Synchronize dialog box pops up:
For the purpose of this scenario:
- In Components, select Bundle Segments.
- In Actions, select Bundle Segment Structure
- In Options, click to clear Html report so
no report is generated, and select Synchronize Flag to
set the synchronization history of all components to False.
You can see the value by right-clicking a component to open the
contextual menu and by selecting Properties.
Refer to Synchronizing the Environment
for more information.
Click OK to validate.
A status bar appears showing the synchronization
The extracted document is updated.