|The following section aims at describing simplification operation in
- Lets simplify a part or an assembly using an additional tessellation
to generate a coarser mesh.
- Provides a selectable tessellation which lets you manage the file
size against precision of the representation.
- Lets you drastically reduce the size of your assembly.
How is the Simplification Representation
You generate a simplification representation by:
- computing a new mesh of the original geometry using an approximation
(= accuracy parameter)
- removing and/or merging the existing triangles of this geometry
The following example aims at illustrating these two steps as well as
the impact of accuracy parameter on the final result.