You can select several options to change the standard behavior.
By default, these options are not selected.
Merge all bodies of each part in one body
Merge all bodies of each part in one body option allows you:
- for solids:
- to merge in one body the solids found in all the bodies of each
- for surfacic elements:
- to merge ordered geometrical sets in one hybrid body, if you have
enabled hybrid design,
- to merge geometrical sets in one body, if you have not enabled
This option overrides the standard behavior for colors and attributes and
keeps the visual aspect of the original data:
- if a color and attributes have been applied to the instance, they are
kept in the resulting CATPart,
- if the instance has no color and/or no attributes, the behavior is
Keep colors and attributes on subelements
in the Part to Part
||Case of V4 data:
- V4 data are processed according to the standard V4 Integration.
- However changes of the Show/NoShow status or of the colors and graphic
attributes made since their import in V5 are not taken into account, e.g.
if you have sent a V4 element to the NoShow in V5, it will be transferred
since it is its V4 status that is taken into account. To make those
changes effective, you need to make those changes in a V4 session, save
the data in V4 and re-import them to V5.
- For V4 models, all wireframe features are created in a single specific
Geometrical Set named Wireframe.