|The element (identified as Scaling.xxx) is added to
the specification tree.
|You can check Repeat object after OK to
create several scaled surfaces, each separated from the initial
surface by a multiple of the initial Ratio value.
|Simply indicate in the Object Repetition dialog box
the number of instances that should be created and click OK.
- Click Hide/Show initial element to hide or show the
original element for the translation.
- Choose whether you want the result of
the transformation to be a surface or a volume by switching to
either Surface or Volume option.
This capability is only available with the Generative Shape
This switch only concerns volumes since the transformation of a
surface can only be a surface. Thus in case of multi-selection of
volumes and surfaces, the switch only affects volumes.
- Replacing an input element does not change the result type,
- The switch between surface and volume is grayed out when
editing the feature.
To have further information about volumes, refer to the
- If you select a solid as the input element, the result will
either be a surface or a volume.
- The selection of the feature prevails
over the selection of the sub-element.
To select a sub-element, you need to apply the ''Geometrical
Element'' filter in the User Selection Filter toolbar.
For further information, refer to the Selecting using a Filter
chapter in the CATIA Infrastructure User's Guide.
||The following capabilities are
available: Stacking Commands
and Selecting Using