This section gives you information about questions you may have when working with CATIA Instant Collaborative Design.


Which License do I need to use CATIA Instant Collaborative Design?

You will need the following licenses: PD1 and CD1. VIC will also be necessary if you want to work in a client/server 3D conference.


Can I use the Undo/Redo command?