Trouble Ticket for AIX Support for Lotus Notes,Knowledge DB etc...
ABSTRACT: Trouble Ticket for AIX Support for Lotus Notes,Knowledge
base, changing report font size, and database filtering
SEARCH ARG: trouble ticket
TOPIC THREAD: IX
Trouble Ticket for AIX Support:
(1) How does TT/6000 support Lotus Notes as an email option?
(2) How can I change the font size on various TT/6000 reports?
(3) What capability does TT/6000 have to access MS Knowledge Base or
any defined vendor knowledge base system as an extension of TT/6000?
Customer wants capability to access an existing repository of
information. Competitive products allow this function. What about
(4) Customer needs clarification on archiving database, whether it is
DB2 or Ingres. How do you filter database to include only closed
Thanx for your help Roy & Rome.
1) In TT/6000 there is no specific code to support Lotus Notes as an
email option. Actually Trouble Ticket has the email notification
method that is used to send the notification message by electronic
mail to a specified address.
2) To change the fontsize for a report displayed on the screen,
you can modify the file /usr/lpp/tt6000/bin/scr_disp at line:
xterm -geometry 80x25 -e more $TMP
adding the flag "-fn fontname" where fontname is the name of the font
having the size desired.
So the new line will be:
xterm -geometry 80x25 -fn fontname -e more $TMP
3) TT/6000 does not support MS Knowledge base.
4) To find all the CLOSED trouble tickets use the following SQL command:
. rgen -f "SELECT tt_num
FROM Trouble_Ticket, Contact, Ticket_Status
WHERE -Contact.id = -tt_assignee_cid AND -Trouble_Ticket.del = 0
AND -tt_status = -Ticket_Status.id AND -ts_closed = 1 "
Support Line: Trouble Ticket for AIX Support for Lotus Notes,Knowledge DB etc... ITEM: BD6833L
Dated: January 1996 Category: N/A
This HTML file was generated 99/06/24~13:30:23
Comments or suggestions?