[ Previous |
The graPHIGS API: ISO PHIGS Quick Reference
About This Book
This booklet provides a quick reference for the graPHIGS API.
It is intended as a supplement to the
ISO PHIGS Subroutine Reference,
in which the subroutines are described in detail.
To help you find information quickly in the
reference book, each listed subroutine
includes a page reference.
|This manual contains both a
reference-by-function as well
as an alphabetical-by-subroutine
listing for both the C and
IBM graPHIGS Programming Interface Library:
The GDDM/graPHIGS API: Installation and
Problem Diagnosis, SC33-8197.
The AIX PS/2 Personal graPHIGS API:
Installation and Problem Diagnosis, SC33-8114.
The AIX Personal graPHIGS API/6000:
Installation and Problem Diagnosis, SC33-8116.
The graPHIGS API: Introducing, SC33-8190.
The graPHIGS API: Understanding Concepts,
The graPHIGS API: Writing Applications,
The graPHIGS API: Technical Reference,
The graPHIGS API: Subroutine Reference,
The graPHIGS API: Quick Reference,
The graPHIGS API: ISO PHIGS Subroutine Reference,
The graPHIGS API: ISO PHIGS Quick Reference,
The graPHIGS API: Messages and Codes, SC33-8196.
The following abbreviations are used frequently throughout the
graPHIGS API library and the ISO PHIGS Subroutine Reference.
- Archive Closed
- Archive Open
- As Soon As Possible
- Attribute Source Flag
- At Some Time
- Before Next Interaction Globally
- Before Next Interaction Locally
- CIELUV color model system
- Cyan-Magenta-Yellow color model
- Character Set Identifier
- Centralized Structure Store
- External Defaults File
- Generalized Drawing Primitive
- Generalized Structure Element
- Hidden Line Hidden Surface Removal
- Hue-Saturation-Value color model
- Non-Retained Structure Open
- graPHIGS API Description Table
- Prompt and Echo Type
- graPHIGS Closed
- graPHIGS Open
- graPHIGS API State List
- Red-Green-Blue color model
- Structure Closed
- Structure Open
- Utility State List
- When Application Requests It
- Workstation Description Table
- Workstation Closed
- Workstation Identifier
- Workstation State List
- Workstation Open
- Workstation Type
The following abbreviations for coordinate spaces are used:
- Modeling Coordinates
- World Coordinates
- Viewing Coordinates
- Normalized Projection Coordinates
- Device Coordinates
[ Previous |