[ Home |
Commands List: E
Select the command you want to read about. You may also
go back to the Commands List.
- Starts the INed editor.
- Writes character strings to standard output.
- Edits text by line.
- Provides a simple line editor for the new user.
- Edits user and group quotas.
- Searches a file for a pattern.
- Enables a printer queue devices.
- Enqueues a file.
- Sets up a password used to implement a secure communication channel.
- Converts text files to PostScript format for printing.
- Shows ethernet device driver and device statistics.
- Displays the current environment or sets the environment for the execution of a command.
- Formats mathematical text for the troff command.
- Deletes entries from the error log.
- Extracts error records from a system dump.
- Starts error logging daemon and writes entries to the error log.
- Installs messages in the error logging message sets.
- Logs an operator message.
- Adds a message to the error logging message catalog.
- Processes a report of logged errors.
- Terminates the error logging daemon.
- Updates the Error Record Template Repository.
- Edits lines interactively, with a screen display.
- Writes error messages to standard error.
- Writes to standard output with tabs changed to spaces.
- Exports filter rules.
- Provides an interactive thesaurus.
- Starts the AIX WebExplorer World Wide Web browser.
- Exports and unexports directories to NFS clients.
- Exports the definition of a volume group from a set of physical volumes.
- Evaluates arguments as expressions.
- Exports a tunnel definition and, optional, all the user defined filter rules associated with the tunnel.
Creates a tunnel and, optional, a filter rule context appendage file and, optional, for tunnel partner.
- Increases the size of a logical volume by adding unallocated physical partitions from within the volume group.
- Adds physical volumes to a volume group.
Go back to the Commands List.