To remove the diskette drive:
- Disconnect the power and signal cables from the back of the diskette drive.
- Pivot the latch that secures the lower drive mounting tray.
- Slide the drive mounting tray toward the rear of the computer and remove it.
- Remove the four screws (two on each side) that hold the diskette drive to
the mounting tray.
- Pull the diskette drive from the mounting tray to remove it.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.