Power Supply - (Aptiva 2172, 2174 - SL-A)
- Disconnect all necessary cables before removal (note location of cables).
- Remove the two screws from the chassis.
- Press the tab located on top of the housing frame just above the power supply.
- Push the power supply forward towards the CD-ROM drive to detach it from the chassis.
- Detach the power supply from the frame by removing it's four screws.
NOTE: Replacing the Power Supply.
- Insert the power supply frame into its corresponding cut-away openings on the chassis.
- Align the top rails and slide in to lock.
- Secure the power supply with it's two original screws.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.