Hard Disk Drive (Aptiva 2165, 2190 - SL-A)
Hard Disk Drive
To remove or replace the hard disk drive:
- Make sure to disconnect the power and signal cables from the CD-ROM drive and the diskette drive.
- Remove the four screws that secure the bay holder to the metal frame of the system unit.
- Rotate the rear of the HDD bay holder upward and forward about 60 degrees
to disconnect the signal and power cables from the hard disk.
- Lift the HDD bay holder upward to completely remove from the system unit.
- Turn the bay holder upside down and place it on the worksurface.
- Remove the four screws that secure the hard disk to the bay holder.
- Lift the hard disk and remove it.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.