Top Cover (Aptiva 2165, 2190 - SL-A)
To remove the top cover of this system unit:
- Remove the 2 screws at the top cover at the back of the system unit.
- Hold both sides of the system unit cover and push it forward about 25 mm (1-Inch).
- Lift the top cover up to remove it completely.
- Touch the bare metal frame of the system unit to dissipate the static electricity from your body.
Do not touch any component with a voltage warning label.
- Disconnect the system unit power cord.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.