Front Panel Control Board (8650)
Front Panel Control Board
- Remove the two screws. The board is now held in place by a pop-on/off
- Hold the board by the top edge or upper corners. Pull it slightly
toward the back of the chassis to release the snaps. Carefully lift it up
and out of the chassis.
- J14, power cable to the liquid crystal display (LCD), 3-pin connector
- J12, signal cable to the LCD 14-pin connector
- J5, signal cable to intrusion switch at back corner above the
power supplies, 3-pin connector
- J11, signal cable to system board, 40-pin connector (pin 17 removed)
- J2, signal cable to intrusion switch at back corner above board cage
area, 3-pin connector
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.