- Make sure that you are using the drivers that came with this adapter.
- Make sure that the driver is loaded and the protocols are
bound. See the Network Bindings dialog box in Windows NT Server 3.51 to verify
- Make sure that you are using Category 5 cabling when operating at 100
- Test the adapter using the instructions in 'Configuring foe Windows NT Server 3.51'.
- Check with the LAN administrator.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.