- Make sure that you are using the
drivers that come with the adapter.
- If you are upgrading an existing adapter, make sure that the load
and bind statements for a Novell Netware client are:
LINK DRIVER IBMFEODI.
- Make sure that you are using Category 5 cabling when operating
at 100 Mbps.
- Test the adapter using the instructions in 'Configuring for DOS and Windows 3.1'.
- Check with the LAN administrator.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.