The PC Server 300 - Type 8640 has four, 36-bit (72-pin) SIMM sockets on the system board.
The system board can accommodate memory from 8MB up to 128MB. (192MB on some models).
The following are the memory requirements:
- At least two SIMM sockets must be filled. Start with Bank0, then work your way up.
- The SIMMs must be rated at 70NS or better.
- Recommended that the SIMMs have tin-lead contacts.
- Bank 0 and 1 must have the same size memory installed.
- If memory is installed in Banks 2 and 3, the memory for Banks 2 and 3 be the same size.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.