Undetermined Problem (8573)
- Power-off the computer.
- Remove or disconnect one of the following adapters or devices.
- Non-IBM devices
- Any external device (modem, printer, mouse, or external display)
- Any adapter
- Fixed disk or diskette drive
- Memory module kits.
- Power-on the computer.
- If the symptom remains, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 until
you find the failing adapter or device.
- If all adapters and devices have been removed and the
problem persists, check the power supply voltages.
If the voltages are correct, replace the system board.
If the voltages are not correct, replace the power supply.
If the symptom remains, reinstall the original system board and
replace the processor card.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.